Dear Friends,
It is with great sadness that we share with you that Bob lost his courageous fight against cancer this afternoon. Maggie, Meganne, Eryn, and Marty were with him all day, and they were by his side when he passed peacefully and painlessly.
We are grateful tonight for the outpouring of support you have offered the family during this difficult time. As soon as we are able, we will post details regarding a memorial service planned in Saratoga October 10th, as well as suggestions for remembrances in lieu of flowers.
Many thanks to you all,
The Leach family


6 comments:
To the Leach family,
I am so sorry for your loss. Bob was a very courageous man and I am oroud to have had the pleasure of meeting him. I will never forget the scuba photo album you guys showed me. My thoughts are with you all.
Dear Maggie and Family,
Cliff and I are so sad to hear that Bob has lost his battle. We so enjoyed sharing Progressive Dinner with you just a few short months ago. Our hearts are with you.
Susan and Cliff
Maggie and family- we are so saddened by the news of Bob's passing. Bob was a good friend, and very sincere and dedicated supporter of Cal Poly. I really appreciated his wit and wisdom as on of my board members. deepest sympathies from the Ciesinski family-- Steve and Diane
Dear Maggie and family,
We are so sorry to hear that Bob is gone but very happy for him and all of you that he was home surrounded by his loving family.
Mike and Susan Woods
Maggie and family-I can't express how sorry I am to hear about Bob's passing. It seems just like yesterday he was at the Tract meeting getting us excited about the H.L. Fire Dept. I am up at H.L. several days a week if there is anything I can do for you up there. Sincerely, Rusty Heck
I just found out about Bob's Passing and am very sad! First of all, my heart goes out to all of you!
Bob was one of my favorite customers. Always came in with a big smile and good cheer, and it was a great pleasure to work with him and his daughters, Meganne & Eryn!!
Jeff and I send you many hugs & love, and will miss him. We've lost a number of customers this last year, but to tell you the truth, this one hit the hardest.
Lovingly,
Cricket & Jeff of Otter Bay Wetsuits
Post a Comment